ㅤㅤSo...what kind of custom menus we offer? Please take a moment to skim through this playlist (Extreme loudness difference warning!). Please note that we intend to show you overall concept and theme in each item, and the sound quality (mixing/mastering) in some of them are not on par with our current capability.
ㅤㅤIn summary, our main forte lies within melodic and atmospheric stuff, mostly in a form of non-mainstream electronic music genres (DnB, Trance, Ambient, etc.), plus piano solo. We can also do fake (in a sense of heavily layered) 8-bit stuff too, along with metal works and things that refuses to be in any genre.
ㅤㅤDisclaimer: For clarity, we keep this section free from our usual word plays (e.g. calling a music track a menu).
ㅤㅤWe try to make our pricing formula simple yet measurable and accurately scales to the amount of works and ideas we put into.
Price = (Base Cost * Number of Patterns) + Total Editing Cost
- A unique drum beat, melody, or chord combinations played throughout at least half of a section is counted as a pattern.
- Reused patterns (such as the second chorus melody) may be partially added towards the number of patterns if heavily altered by newly added effects (especially when it has significant change in characteristics, or is achieved with numerous layers of effects).
- Otherwise, there is no additional cost from effects added.
- If there is any requirement for additional sound effects or a samples and we do not already have the sounds, it is your responsibility to purchase them, and we do not hold any right to use them outside the scope of your project.
- There is an additional price for each point to edit (NOT each time you send a ticket to us).
- The price per editing point varies depends on how large it affects the whole track. For example, redoing the mastering will be more costly than just changing a few notes in a pattern.
ㅤㅤDespite all of those details, if you think the final price ends up to be too much, it is negotiable. You can try estimating the cost using the video below as a reference. The Noisysundae Visualizer was also designed to display the details related to how we place price tags on our menus. Each section of the track has its name displayed in the video.
ㅤㅤAll the products delivered through Noisysundae Custom Catering are yours, and their licenses are also yours to define, on only one condition: We may promote them through our branches. It is a win-win!